Global Sanchez, Inc. is an engineering firm providing design services in the areas of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and fire protection, from our two offices (in Tampa and Bradenton, Florida). Global Sanchez, Inc. was formed by the merger of two highly successful firms – Global MEP & Fire Engineering Inc. from Bradenton, FL and A.J. Sanchez Consulting Engineers, Inc. from Tampa, FL.
From its inception, the mission of the firm has been to meet its client’s expectations of quality engineering design, meeting production schedules, close adherence to project budgets and active participation in the construction phase of the projects. As an active member of the design and construction team, we strive to fulfill our obligations to the owners, architects and contractors on time and with a spirit of cooperation.
Our knowledge of the following makes us able to provide the engineering services required under this contract:
- We are intimately familiar with current building and life safety codes
- We are informed of current technical advancements through active participation in organizations such as ASHRAE and NFPA
- We understand the importance of addressing the specific needs of each project – visiting sites to investigate existing conditions; reviewing project history, maintenance records and occupant concerns
- We are able to provide life cycle cost analysis, energy calculations, estimates of probable construction costs and design options
- We know the importance of active construction participation through site visits, review of pay requests, resolution of field conditions and quick processing of change orders
Important points about our experience:
- Max and Phil have been involved with successful projects
- We have designed mechanical systems ranging in sizes from small packaged units to large central chiller plants of over 7,000 tons
- Over 70% of the firm’s work involves the renovation/remodeling and/or expansion of existing facilities
- Our goal is to illustrate our experience with (1) Minor Projects through continuing services contracts, (2) Projects of similar size and complexity delivered on time and under budget
Everyone at Global Sanchez is committed to the Projects and if chosen as your Engineer of Record, we will remain committed to “do it right and do it well”. We’ll make sure we exceed your expectations.
How will we “do it right and do it well”?
Our construction documents: With over 20 years of experience in all building sectors, our construction documents are among the most detailed in the industry.
We know the codes: In fact, not only do we know the codes, we know the people who enforce them, which enables Global Sanchez to be a leader in designing safe, reliable and sustainable building systems.
Our hands-on Principals: Personal involvement of the principals as both Principal in Charge and Project Manager for each project assures that you will receive the personal and professional attention that you and the HVAC Replacement project deserves.
Our team: Our production team is well rounded and cross trained to provide detailed and “on point” documents every time – on time. They are extremely efficient, due to experience and comfort with the Global Sanchez project delivery process that stems from our low turnover rate.
Saving you money: We know that you are stewards of the district’s dollars, so we are committed to saving you money (without sacrificing quality). Upfront savings through quality design and construction by focusing on safety, maintainability, energy efficiency, expandability; the later through the life cycle of the building system.